Precision Cutting Without the Hassle
Whether you are running a business or just simply someone who keeps a lot of sliced meat in the freezer in case your family or your friends need it for a party or a gathering, you probably already know that it is such a pain in the butt to spend a lot of time manually cutting meat. There are a lot of things you need to consider when you are doing so.
It takes a good amount of experience to know how to cut meat properly or else you might end up ruining its appearance. Moreover, you also need good knives to do so. And if you have used your knives too much, you would also know that they need regular maintenance to keep their sharpness. All that can take up a lot of your time.
However, you do not have to worry about all that if you have a high-quality meat slicer to aid you with your meat slicing. A tool such as this is great at cutting the time you need to slice your meat precisely and without hassle. Meat slicers simply dispense the need for you to have a good experience in meat slicing and also in knowing how to properly slice your meat. So if you are interested in the best meat slicers to buy in the market today, we got you covered.
- List of the 9 Best Electric Meat Slicers to Buy in 2019
- #1. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer
- #2. KWS MS-10NT Premium Commercial 320W Electric Meat Slicer
- #3. Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer
- #4. BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Electric Food Slicer
- #5. CukAid Electric Meat Slicer Machine
- #6. SuperHandy Food Slicer
- #7. Cusimax 200W Electric Food Slicer
- #8. Kalorik Professional Grade Food Slicer
- #9. Chef’sChoice Food Slicer
- Final Conclusion
List of the 9 Best Electric Meat Slicers to Buy in 2019
#1. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer
The Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer is a thing of beauty when it comes to slicing your meat like a pro. With its 180 watt AC motor, it is powerful enough to use its stainless steel blades to cut through the meat as well as any other types of foods (such as bread, vegetables, and fruits). Moreover, it has a thickness dial that allows you to easily adjust the thickness of the slices of meat you want so that your slices of meat are consistent in terms of thickness.
Another aspect that is truly lovable about the Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer is that it really is a convenient tool to use. You will find that it will not take up a lot of space in your kitchen. And, of course, it cuts the cleaning time because its removable parts allow you to clean the components easy.
Conclusion: Powerful and precise, the Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer is a product that needs to be in your kitchen if you want a meat slicer that has everything you need. Also, you can check out our guide for the best electric meat grinders.
• Very powerful and great at slicing the meat at a precise thickness.
• Great at saving space in your kitchen because of its shape and size.
• The serrated stainless steel blades are good for slicing bread.
• Not great for huge meat like roast because the motor is not big enough for that job.
• The thickness adjustment dial moves a bit from time to time.
#2. KWS MS-10NT Premium Commercial 320W Electric Meat Slicer
The major selling point of the KWS MS-10NT Premium Commercial 320W Electric Meat Slicer is its 10-inch Teflon blade that does not stick on the meat and is also long enough to handle most meat slicing jobs. And what makes it even better is that it come equipped with a powerful 320-watt motor that can handle the job of slicing big chunks of meat.
The KWS MS-10NT Premium Commercial 320W Electric Meat Slicer’s Teflon blade proves to be something that lasts long and does not rust. It also offers you a precise way of adjusting the thickness of the slices of meat as you have to option to choose whether you want something that is almost as thin as paper or a slice that is about half of an inch in terms of thickness.
Conclusion: The KWS MS-10NT Premium Commercial 320W Electric Meat Slicer durable and very powerful and will allow you to precisely control the thickness of your meat. We also have a list of the best stand mixers that you might like to check.
• Very powerful motor.
• The Teflon blade is long and durable enough to handle a lot of jobs.
• Precise when it comes to the thickness of your slices.
• Difficult to clean.
• Its powerful motor makes it bigger than a lot of meat slicers on the market.
#3. Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer
Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer is a versatile meat slicer that allows you to cut all sorts of food with its seven-inch slicer. You can even adjust the thickness of the meat from paper-thin to about three-quarters of an inch thick so that it adds a lot of variety to your meals.
The stainless steel and aluminum components are easy to clean because it is quite easy to remove such components. Moreover, the Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer has an added safety feature that secures the food carriage in a locked position so that not everyone can use the blade or have access to it.
Conclusion: For those who are looking for variety, the Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer a good product to use because of how it can cut through a lot of types of food and in slices that also vary from almost as thin as paper to ¾ of an inch thick. Read our complete guide about the best salad spinners and salad shooters.
• Great variety in terms of meat thickness.
• Easy to clean components.
• Feels very flimsy and cheap.
• Not very powerful because it only has a 120-watt motor.
#4. BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Electric Food Slicer
The BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer has a carbon steel blade that is chromium-coated so that you no longer have to constantly sharpen the blade from time to time, unlike other meat slicers. Moreover, the coating protects the blade from corrosion and makes it as durable as any other product on the market.
This product is also a multipurpose slicer as the BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer also allows you to slice through different types of food such as meat, cheese, vegetables, and fruit all in a precise manner. That means that you will be able to present an entire meal that is great in terms of overall variety and presentation.
Conclusion: While it does not have a lot of standout features, the BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer more than makes up for it because of how durable its blade is.
• The chromium-coated blade is durable and does not need constant sharpening.
• Can slice through different types of food as precisely as it does with meat.
• Does not seem to be the best in terms of overall build quality.
• The food carriage isn’t very big and won’t allow you to slice bigger pieces of meat like pork belly.
#5. CukAid Electric Meat Slicer Machine
The CukAid Electric Meat Slicer Machine, Deli Cheese Bread Food Slicer comes with a 180-watt motor that allows you to slice through meat well enough and it does not even require you to use any kind of lubricant whatsoever when it is slicing meat. And one of its better features is that it allows you to slice meat nearly an inch thick.
All components of this meat slicer are easily removable. That means that the CukAid Electric Meat Slicer Machine, Deli Cheese Bread Food Slicer allows you to easily clean it. Moreover, it is even dishwasher safe.
Conclusion: At an affordable price, the CukAid Electric Meat Slicer Machine, Deli Cheese Bread Food Slicer is a good addition to any kind of kitchen because it actually does its job well enough for its price tag.
• Unexpectedly powerful.
• Very easy to clean because of the removable components and because it is dishwasher safe.
• A bit difficult to use because the sliding tray is wobbly.
• The blade isn’t very sharp and might require you to constantly sharpen it.
#6. SuperHandy Food Slicer
The SuperHandy Food Slicer lives up to its name as a handy food slicer because it is very convenient to carry around. You can actually fold this product and it comes in a sleek design that allows you to carry it around without much difficulty. And with its 100-watt motor, you can be sure that it can still slice meat well enough whenever you are on the go.
Efficiency is also a major selling point of the SuperHandy Food Slicer as it was designed for quick and short applications whenever you are slicing food. Moreover, it also is not very difficult to clean. That makes it a truly convenient meat slicer for you and your family on your next camping trip.
Conclusion: The SuperHandy Food Slicer is very convenient and handy and comes at you with a surprisingly powerful motor for its size.
• Easy to carry around.
• Cuts through soft meat and other types of food easily.
• Because of its handy size, do not expect it to be powerful enough for larger pieces of meat.
• Was not built to be used for long periods of time and needs to be turned off from time to time if you are slicing a lot of food.
#7. Cusimax 200W Electric Food Slicer
The Cusimax 200W Electric Food Slicer is a safe meat slicer to use because of its non-slip feet and its wide grip. You can even expect it to slice meat as thin as 0.04 inches and as thick as more than half an inch. Other than that, it covers all bases really well and is a great product and powerful product to use. Of course, it also is very easy to clean as you can remove its components one by one for easy cleaning.
Conclusion: Does not stand out well enough in a lot of areas but the Cusimax 200W Electric Food Slicer is a solid meat slicer to use.
• Safe to use.
• Great variety in terms of slice thickness.
• Easy to clean.
• Can only run for 10 minutes at a time and needs to cool off for a while.
#8. Kalorik Professional Grade Food Slicer
The Kalorik Professional Grade Food Slicer comes with a 180-watt motor and a blade that is 7.5 inches in terms of diameter. That means that it is powerful and big enough to precisely cut through pieces of meat and other types of food. To add to its precision, it allows you to easily control the thickness of the food you are cutting. And, best of all, you do not have to worry about losing a finger because of how safe this product is.
Conclusion: The Kalorik Professional Grade Food Slicer is a solid product that gives you what you need from a meat slicer that is very safe to use.
• Powerful enough to handle most meat and food slicing jobs.
• Very safe to use.
• Feels a bit flimsy and was not made with the best materials.
• Not as smooth as other slicers when cutting through meat.
#9. Chef’sChoice Food Slicer
The Chef’sChoice Food Slicer is built to be durable and has components made out of cast aluminum and stainless steel so that it will last long. It is powered by a 120-watt motor that runs cool so that you do not have to constantly wait for it to cool off when you are using it. Moreover, it has a large capacity food carriage that allows you to slice a lot of pieces of meat.
Conclusion: While this product may have been discontinued, you can still get it from a lot of good sellers and is a durable and solid meat slicer for home use.
• Runs cool.
• Slices through food precisely.
• Not the best if you want your meat sliced very thinly.
• Very difficult to clean.
Choosing a good meat slicer does not require you to be an expert in food. All you need to know is how powerful the machine is and how precise it is at slicing meat. After all, those are the things that are most important. Also, another thing you should take note off is how safe the machine is to use because you do not want to lose a finger or two while providing your family and friends with meat that is cut precisely.